India Greens is of the belief that the global economy has to be ecologically and environmentally sustainable, and it has to take care of the rights of all people including the vulnerable, indigenous and marginalised communities.
India Greens is also of the belief that the global economy has to provide a fair standard of living for all. The party believes that the realisation, formulation and execution of the global economy will provide a global standard leading to the sustainable overall development.
India Greens, therefore, will:
01. Put an end to poverty, child labour and exploitation of vulnerable, indigenous and marginalised sections.
02. Promote trade of goods produced through fair trade principles.
03. Promote sustainable trade and development.
04. Promote global trading rules fair trade.
05. Ensure developing countries are adequately and fairly rewarded for their productive output.